Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Six Things I love
Thanks Cari for the challenge..... ;)
1) Reading in bed, listening to the sound of the rain falling on the roof KNOWING it's a weekend day the next day and I don't have to get up early in it!
2) Snuggling, Cuddling and Kissing. What can I say, I'm a romantic smuck.
3) Coffee first thing in the morning, preferably from Starbucks. Seriously I have a bad day if it doesn't start off THAT way.
4) Friends, my feel good TV series. I own all the seasons. When I feel blah I throw in a disc and it guarantees a smile out of me.
5) Music - again, a mood breaker. There is nothing like blasting a LOUD kick ass rock song so the neighbors think what the hell, to sitting with a few candles listening to Michael Buble (esp if it's #1)
6) Writing - the art of creating something we can sometimes only dream about. Getting lost in lives that YOU created and that make you happy when you finish it.
Man I could go on. But they are my top ones I think. :)