Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas




Is it just me, or does anyone else just stare at that picture? LOL.

*sigh*

Well as you know, I updated and thanks for all the kind thoughts and messages I've had from you guys the last couple weeks. It's been a little hellish, but I'm starting to come out the other side of it. AT LAST. FOUR DAYS TILL THE BREAK AND COUNTING.

I just wanted to say thank you to my readers, thank you for taking the time, to read and comment. It means the world to me, and always makes me think about what I may write next. ;) hehe.

Plenty more to come in 2010, and of course before then. I have two weeks off work, so I intend do a bit of comfort writing inbetween my projects. ;)

Have a very Merry Christmas, wherever you are, whoever you are with. Just remember each day only happens once, and once it's gone you can't get it back.

Peace. :)

SG
xxx

1 comment:

  1. If I could have THAT under my tree, I would totally convert and start celebrating Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your ink: