Friday, June 4, 2010

Living in the USA.......




Hey!

Just thought I'd check in.... WOW, is all I can say. It's just been a crazy amazing trip. I'm coming up to the last weekend in the USA and TaraLeigh and I are heading to visit a good friend of ours out in Syracuse, and we get to go to some quaint town pronounced Skinny Atlas--I'm very excited.

I've met so many of you and of course it so was not enough time. I need to come back when full Jovi craziness is not here and just spend time with people and see your awesome country. I have the biggest blog post coming in the next week about my experience and stories *sigh*

The concerts were just AWESOME, I can't begin to explain how good it was to see Jovi again, I had only seen them once from very far back and I was up close for two nights at Meadowlands, and just---wow.




I don't want to fly 37973 hours home, LOL.. to cold depressing winter, but I have found out my job is secure as my company went through a restructure while I was away, so just PHEW.

I also have a ton of pics I'll post up as well, as well as continuing with my stories, I know---I'm looking forward to getting back into them. I've done a little while I've been over here, so Callie should be ready in a few days. Thanks so much for being patient, I know it's a pain in the ass when there is a big gap!

*muah*

Talk soon.

Kiwi.

1 comment:

  1. Aw Kiwi it was great to meet you and share at least one Meadowlands Jovi experience. I hope you get to visit us again soon. Enjoy your last weekend stateside and safe travels as you return to NZ. I hope there are no crying babies on your flight.

    *MUAH*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your ink: