Sunday, June 27, 2010

Well it's done.

As they say, all good things must come to an end. Check out the final chapter of Living in Sin right here....Living in Sin and see how Callie and Jon's story ended. *sniff*

As a writer, it's a very weird feeling to let go of something that's been in your head a long time. But it was their time. There will be an epilogue in the next few days though. Thank you for letting me share Jon and Callie's story, and for being as passionate about them as I was. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Enjoy!

Kiwi,
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I'm so glad you finally finished Callie. We'll all miss her of course, but you've grown so much as a writer with just this story. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your ink: