Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy V-Day!




Just thought I'd check in, as I sit here on a dreary Monday morning over here in New Zealand. I've got good news though, I updated both stories last night so click on the links to take you to either Dangerous Territory or Living in Sin. :) Now that my mind is cleared (for now) of work crap, I should be updating a little more regularly.

I was ill over the weekend, but I tool the time to read back on Jon and Callie's story, just to make sure things were panning out the way I wanted them too, and I was really pleased.

Anyway---as you know the guys started their tour in Hawaii this coming weekend, there are some amazing videos around, thanks to Sam aka Fictionmistress.

Here is just one, click on her and see the rest, you so won't be disappointed!



Also--this is the blog for your tour needs, a bunch of us co-ordinated by the lovely Goddess are making sure all tour media gets put here, for your one-stop-shop ;)

The Bon Jovi Circle Tour Blog


Anyway that's me--back to work for me, I'm feeling the need to write as well so we will see what happens this morning! Enjoy your day!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. first happy valentine's day to you too :)

    2nd i think we're on chapter 50 not 49..i looked in january and it says 48 and in february it says 48 again. so i think there are two chapter 48.

    sorry if i just made myself look stupid!! i love your story sooo much you have no idea

    take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Oh my god, yes you're right. I screwed up the chapters on my word document.. thank you for being observant...LOL I fixed it all up!

    Sheesh, see how fried my brain is?

    Aww thank you and I love that you love it...really, YOU have no idea :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your ink: