Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So I'm not really sure what happened....



But I managed to update TWO stories tonight.
LOL.

Especially after just days ago I was feeling, less than inspired due to work KILLING me slowly -- gah can I just tell you I hate my job right now LOL.
So going on that...I'm really impressed with myself LOL.

SO for your reading pleasure, Dangerous Territory and Living in Sin are now updated.

YAY!

For those of you attending shows just around the corner, I'm very excited for you guys -- I can't wait to see Jovi back on tour...and of course You Tube will be back in business.

For now, I'll leave you with a pic (in my header here) that is KILLING me! From the Haiti song Jon collaborated on... good lord that man is just too delicious for words, isn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your ink: