Sunday, February 28, 2010

Update Central



Don't you just love the look on his face? ;)

Just thought I'd check in and say hi, over the weekend I made some updates to Living in Sin and Dangerous Territory, and thank you as always for the feedback. Both of these stories are entering some critical stages so I hope to not disappoint!

I'm hearing great things about the Jovi shows from a few of you that have attended the first shows, and seriously I can't WAIT to see these guys in May--seriously buzzing, plus I get to do the whole NYC thing as well--complete bonus and so excited.

As you know I've been working my ass off for my company the last few months and I had some awesome recent recognition from my company, so I'm so pleased as I'm just about ready to fall down dead. LOL, and I've had some good news of a couple of other things in my life of late, so I'm finally on a good road and add Jovi into the mix--and I'm happy as a clam.

Have a great week guys, and I'll try to get a new update in mid-week!
*muah*

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things seem to be sorting themselves out for you. 3 months to go!! Hope to see you there :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your ink: