Friday, April 2, 2010

When it Rains.........



It freakin pours.

Well I survived another business trip up north and I am home for the long Easter weekend---with the Flu. I am so unbelievably pissed off, as I had planned to do a lot of things I needed to catch up on this weekend. One was writing, I still plan to but for the first two days of this weekend, I've been in bed.

I should have known on my flight to Auckland, that the three people behind me coughing and spluttering ALL the way would be trouble, and lookie lookie. They were. GAH....so not fair, this was my only break until May when I go overseas to the US. So *sigh*

I am dying to write more of MacKenzie and Jon, as I have alluded to, things were just starting to heat up and as for Callie and Jon, will she finally accept they should be together once and for all? ;) All things coming soon my lovelies.
Thank you again for your continued support.

Be back soooooon. You can thank the lovely Lisa-Marie for the DELICIOUS eye-candy from Mohegan at the top of this post hehehe. I just wanted to touch base and thank you for the emails and tweets, I'm definitely working on things!

I also just wanted to say *muah* out there for a few friends that have and are going through some tough times of late---I love ya.

*muah*
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh you poor thing, please rest up and feel better. While I am anxious to read more on Callie and Jon and Mack and Jon the post important thing is for you to be well when the big Jovi adventure rolls around. We are all Counting down the days ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your ink: