Monday, April 19, 2010

Writing Palooza

Happy Monday!

Good news ;) Both Living in Sin & Dangerous Territory were updated yesterday. So click on the links above and catch up on Callie and MacKenzie. I am into the next Callie chapter as we speak, so hopefully there shouldn't be too much of a delay for that one.

A month today and I'll be boarding a plane for Los Angeles to start my trek across the Pacific to come and see New York City I'm so damn excited I could vomit. LOL

Anyway that's me for now ;) Talk to you soon & Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I love that picture. It literally makes me happy.

    And I didn't know you were coming to LA first!! Are you spending any time here? I could show you around if you'd like. :)

    Can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your ink: