Sunday, November 30, 2008

And it is done...........



Thirty Days...

Fifty Thousand Words....

All this in between, life, work, an ill Grandfather and some personal dramas, lol.. but it is DONE. I have to say it was a lot of fun doing this and getting stuck into it the way I did, I surprised myself.

I do now have a small issue of wanting to vomit looking at a word document, so it's time to relax, my eyes and wrists are killing me. LOL. Not to mention my brain. But now my faithful readers you have a little tale to look forward to mid-Decemeber with Jon and Colby. So watch this space.

Of course Jesse and Jon will be updated his week, I've already started thinking about them again so that will come very very soon.

Oh and I possibly will write a Jon/Lily short for Christmas ;)

Did I mention I'm thinking of going to New York for two weeks in Feb? We'll see. lol.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go girl - Congrats!!! Can't wait to meet Jon & Colby :)
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!

    and what is this about you coming to New York??

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your ink: