Thursday, November 20, 2008

Friday is here



Yeah, thank you for the person that made me addicted to Wordle, you know who you are ;)

So it's friday, thank god! What a crazy week! Gah! I have a crap load of writing to get done this weekend between life, lol. You will be pleased to see TLFR is updated, yay! Thanks for all the feedback, means the world as per usual.

Have a great weekend, the Kiwi Summer is here at long last, time to work on that tan and bask in the sunlight *ahhh*

Sooo November is TWO thirds finished, and I have twenty thousand words to write in nine days.. YIKES... tall order but I think they Kiwi can do it !

1 comment:

  1. I don't know who you could be talking about Wordle is amazing!
    LMAO!

    *closes window as i should be writing dammit!*

    WHOOHOO!! HOME STRETCH FOR NANO!! I knew we could do it! You are doing awesome, Kiwi!

    Then onto edits! Awww...such the letdown. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your ink: