Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes THEY Can!



Indeed they can. Well done Barack Obama, as a non-American I was really excited to see him elected yesterday. Listening to his speech, he reminded me alot of when Bill Clinton was in power. I just hope he can carry out all the hopes that the world has on him to envoke what I feel a much needed change in the world, where needed.

Whether people care to admit it or not, no matter where you live in the world. The United States has influence, especially as a Western Country. I was amazed at the overwhelming reaction at his victory, and how excited the American People were. I was lucky enough to share the occasion with a very good fellow American friend of mine as it unfolded.

As for me, things are going swimmingly wonderfully busy, work and out of work. This time of year tends to get a little crazy for everyone, so don't forget to take time out for yourselves in this lead up to the holidays.

As for me, fingers are bleeding over the keys, but I'm really excited how the story is progressing that you will be treated to in December. ;)

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your ink: