Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tell me why I don't like Monday's

Uh huh, Bob Geldolf sung it, I believe in it. Blah! Another day back at the grind and man did the smallest things end up pissing me off at work today! But it's ok, as I have good news too. As some of you know, I'm participating in National Novel month this month, and my choice of work is a Fan Fiction, called Under the Influence that I am proud to admit has taken pretty nice flight, five thousand words of flight. Good going so far. ;-) So if you like Destination Anywhere era Jon, with a ounce of cockiness, be watching Decemeber-ish ;)

Anyway, that's all have a fabulous start to the week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed at you girls willing to take this on. Good luck!

    Faithfully yours,
    The Fiction Mistress

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your ink: